Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yellburt, nick, bass/drum, 1-06-11, john bailey
well its a new year an i got to go today with a new friend that i met this summer, while i was crappie fishing ,he an his wife were fishing a tx an we talked all morning an now keep in touch by way of the cff.we met at bennet lake boat ramp,around 10.30 this morning..we we mostly just looking,trying to find him a good spot for the tx. since i was raised on bennett i was hoping that i could show him some stuff that he did not know about.i might have been alittle help,but i think those two si units he has far out weighted anything that i know..lol...we did alot of looking an some fishing...found some stripes an a couple bass, but let me tell you if they is a drum in the water this dude can catch it...i dont know what it is ,the day i first saw him an his wife they were killing drum that day to...but we had a ball, he even let me drive his boat, but after we hit that log, i kind of lost interest in driving, we were not going that fast an we did not hurt anything ,but when the boat turns sideways ,an it feels like you jumped a ramp,,well it just aint fun...plus that ranger is just alittle more boat than i am used to.all in all a good day to be on the water ,since i been under the weather for awhile..cant wait to do it again john....a couple pictures to follow i hope... emoUSA <br />