Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's everyone fishing this weekend?
Heading to Deer Creek Fri morning-North End
[signature]
Hey Rainbow, don't forget the auger. I bet the guys you are going with are pretty neat boys. If you were a true friend you would bait their hooks.

Ganesh Market baby!!
[signature]
Well I think I will start at Lincoln Beach and see where I go from there. Thinking Monday I will hit PaliSades. My neighbor has been catching some nice tigers out of there.
[signature]
I dont know i need to read some reports before I go anywhere.. Any suggestions?
[signature]
let me know the ice conditions at DC.. we are heading there on Tue 18th.. i heard that ice is not safe except for Wallsburg area ??
good luck .. thanks [fishin]
[signature]
Me and my buddies are headed to lost creek and them to echo hoping to catch the hogs
[signature]
Deer creek is all safe as far as I have heard.
[signature]
Porcupine for the kokes.
[signature]
Rockport on Monday- depending on the weather. Still have a little guy that gets cold too easy so praying for decent weather.
[signature]
Sulphur creek on sat.....the berry on sunday
[signature]
Four of us heading out last Fri morning and found 8 inches of good ice on the far north end, no worries. Fishing was sporadic, but the group came home with few to feed the family. A new friend joined our group and caught about at 18" rainbow, the rest were in the 12-15" range. Most fish were caught on clear tube jig tipped with a worm and a few on powerbait.
[signature]
Had the old trusty power auger with a hand backup. I drilled all the holes for my buddies and fillet all the fish. I did bait a few hooks for my buddies and even a new friend came along because he couldn't find a spot. I even let him catch my big one that I was out to get.
[signature]