Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EAST CANYON RES.
fished easy canyon again today with my fatherinlaw got up to the state park abot six still wasn't light yet skys didn't look good but launched any way trolled over by the dam and i caught 2 16" rainbows right away action was so fast for me that my fil never had time to rig up his pole i finly stopped fishing after about 12 fisg and let him catch a few he ended up bringing in a 20" and a 21" rainbows. the fast action stopped about 8 and we trolled awhile longer with little sucess we left with 2 limits about 10:30am total fish caught between the 2 of was was about 35 rainbows.
[signature]
That sounds like you had alot of fun what were you useing my budy was up there last week and said that the only fish cought was on pop gear and worm but i have not gone up to east cayon this year (wando)
[signature]
i have seen many people using pop gear and catch fish but the action hasn't been as hot we use a f5 or f7 flat fish perch color 24" behind a mini dipsy diver with about 60ft of line out. the key is be up there before sun rise the action is fast for about a hour and then slows down and is nonexistant at around 9:30
[signature]