Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who lives in southeast idaho area??
I'm still trying to find a fishing buddy for southeast idaho.. As all my friends now just arnt into fishing at all... And well it gets kind of boring always fishing by myself!! I'm only 22 years old.. But have been fishing my whole life. And like to think of myself as an accomplished fisherman.. I'm always looking to fish some new spots.. I fish the rivers and streams alot and when I go to the lakes and reservors I use my float tube.. On occasion I take out the boat... And my wife just isn't as into the whole fishing scene as I am.. She like to just not as much as I do... So if any one lives any where near me lets get together and go fish... I am into pretty much everything fishing.. And anything that has to do with vehicles I'm also a motor head.. So like I said if any one is interested let me know..
[signature]
my wife and i fish up that way quiet a bit along with a few other forum members. once the ice clears her 2011 goal is a 4+lb large mouth so we will be upin a few lakes around there this year with the tubes.
[signature]
well your going to have to let me know I know of a few spots to get some LMB that will tip the scale well...
[signature]
ok ill let you know when we head up and such. we knw the area pretty well have been fishing around there since i was 4 or 5
[signature]
Jeremy I'm from Mink creek (Franklin County) preston area but live in Poky now. A member of BFT for sometime now. I fish Franklin county A LOT!!! LOTS of private property on mink creek as well. Great place to flip flies I noticed u asked some on flying. Don't know much but do catch fish with mine. Tues Wen is the best for me to go if u want hit me up man.
[signature]
will do! I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to have lots of spare time to fish but I'm going to utilize it as much as I can while I can.. I'm going to be at the spot shown on my portneuf post tomorow after 8 mostly searching for the dam but will be fishing as well seems how they opend it up all year now... Just going to have to remember to pinch my barbs... I'll be there around 8am and probly be done around noonish.. Maby alittle after...
[signature]
[quote jeremypeace] I'm also a motor head.. So like I said if any one is interested let me know..[/quote]

When I was growing up, a motorhead was someone who did drugs, speed inparticular. Are you saying you are a you like to do speed?[Smile] j/k. I know what you are talking about. Might want to be careful about calling yourself a "motorhead" around my generation. Someone might take it wrong. If you said it to a cop you might find yourself being frisked.[shocked]. [Wink].

I hope you know I am just kidding. I'd love to fishing with you. If you find yourself on this side of the state, let me know. (Western Idaho).
[signature]
I'm down here in bear lake !
[signature]
I'm further north in the Idaho Falls area, but I'm hoping to hit some waters more in your area this summer. Maybe we can get some fishing in then [Smile]
[signature]