Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy B-Day to FB2
Hi all, Well today is FB2's Birthday and he is now 16 and dying to get to the DMV for that all important 1st drivers licsense. For his Birthday dinner he choose to go to McGraths Fish House. Here he ordered Sword Fish and opened his presents. Please check out the following pic they took of him while he was being seranated with B-day wishes.
[signature]
[cool]Here's wishing him a nice birthday !! Nice hat !!!!!!!!!!! [Wink] LOL I was looking for ya at jordanelle today . I didn't think I was going anywhere this weekend or I might of pm you.With the B-day going , don't think you would of made it anyways .
[signature]
[cool]HAPPY BIRTHDAY FB2. Better never late...or however that goes.

Hope you practiced C & R on that hat. I got a fish about that ugly once...and then I woke up...in a cold sweat. You difinitely wouldn't wanna wear it out in your float tube. Those folks in the water toys wouldn't leave you alone, but the fishies probably would.

Happy Birthday, again, and good luck with the driver's license thing.
[signature]
Happy B-day FB2!!! I got a truck I'll make you a great deal on[Wink][Smile]
[signature]
Happy birthday to FB2[Smile]
[signature]
Happy b-day Fishboy, We will have to get out to do some fishin again!!! Road, are you and the FB2 going to be at Jordanelle on sat??? If so I will have to get a tube to play in the water with ya!!! Road do you have any time on thurs, fri or next week to do a Deer Creek or willard trip???? Well FB happy b-day and see ya on the water!!!
[signature]
Hey Polo the answers are yes, no, no, yes but only on Sat or Sunday. Now that i am a working man again it seems the boss requires my presence during the work week. Man how selfish of him [Wink]
[signature]