Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transducers
I have a small Humminbird piramax 215 and the last 3 trips it shows no fish it has only worked as a depth finder all of the posts and connections are good on cord and back of unit. I didn't know if the transducer could go bad if if it is just a piece of crap it is only 2 years old??
[signature]
Have you tried changing the settings, like the sensitivity? Do you have it in the manual or Fish ID setting? Is it showing the bottom of the lake?
[signature]
Yes I have tryed all the settings fish ID on off different settings for bottom terrain view??
[signature]
Does it work in Demo mode?
[signature]
Yes i think the screen moves. the left just like it should. with the fish ID off it moves shows the bottom and temp. With fish ID on it does have fish pop up every now and then.
[signature]
Have you tried calling their customer service? Here is the number 1-800-816-0810. Unless you have another transducer it might be hard to trouble shoot. Some times the owners manual will have some things you can try. I know when I have had problems like that, I called customer service, they told me to ship it to them and depending on how old your finder is they will repaired them for free.
[signature]