Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strawberry
[cool] i was up at the berry on sunday got at the lake about 8:00 am. fished form mud creek to chicken creek east out thru. the main body of water useing silver dodger and three feet after that was a green tripel tezzer we landed three 12 inchers one 18 and one 20 incher here is one pic. if i done it right (wando)
[signature]
Nice pic !! Looks like you got it down . I need to get up to the Berry here soon . I haven't been since april 27 .
[signature]
Hey wando,

Nice fish,I was there sunday also in the same area,caught some nice fish but it was really slow,curious what kind of boat you where in,I called out on channel 68 to see if there was any BFT'ers on the water,but got no response.

later,Tony[cool]
[signature]
fishinfool i do not have a radio and i was in my dads boat it was a 1971 tri hall with a canvins roof and a biminy top the hole dang boat is covered it makes it hard to fish out of the thing (wando)
[signature]
The whole thing maybe covered but on a really hot day it saves your butt doesn't it.

Did you use a downrigger?
[signature]
yes alot of times the shade is nice unless there is a fish on but we manage the boat was blue green on one pole we had leaded line on four colors out about tweenty feet down on the other pole we had a med. slide sinker above a swivel im not shur how deep that runs maybe ten feet down and we had hits on both poles the fish was tweenty to tweenty feet down on the fish lyier the down riger is on my boat at home but thay should work good i might be back at stawbeery one more time on the sep. 13 or 14 so if any one is going there let me know i am moving this weekend i dont know if i can make it to the perch party or not i hope so (wando)
[signature]