Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys are going to be jealous!!
Check out the offer I got as a private message on this forum!! Should I reply? ;-) Hopefully the admins monitor this, the user was ego, a new user.

-----
I am Madam Egobia Benjamin, am married to Engineer Silas Benjamin an Iranian engineer who worked with Iranian oil firm before his death last year. My husband was also into private practice all his life before his death. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.8 Million (Two Million Eight Hundred United States dollars) which were derived from His vast estates and investment in capital market with a security company here in Ivory Coast. Presently, this money is still with the bank.

My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous Problems I am suffering from. I have decided to donate this fund to you And want you to use this gift which comes from my husband’s effort to Fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be Genuinely handicapped financially.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you further instructions by given you my lawyer’s contact information’s so that he will also issue you a power of attorney letter that will empower you as the Original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family as I wait to recieve your reply via my private email address egobiaben001@yahoo.co.jp

Yours faithfully.
Madam Egobia Benjamin
egobiaben001@yahoo.co.jp

-------
[signature]
Yeah I got one also and I'd bet most members did. I notified the moderators so hopefully they will get it stopped. Hard to believe that there are enough people out there that fall for this scam to make it profitable for the scammers. [crazy]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Everybody who posts on BFT got the same message. Hard to believe that we are all so lucky. But I have sent off all of my personal and banking information and expect to receive my millions soon.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Man BFT is abuzz with all this. Read on the Idaho forum the admin is all over this and will be dealt with quickly. Anyone have fun with them yet?[:p]
[signature]
Funny thing is, I've had clients do silly things like reply to these kinds of messages and purchase the bugged software that pops up and says your computer is infected. There's no end to what people will fall for, especially if they're not terribly tech savvy or understand the threats out there. Hopefully nobody on this forum got taken for a ride.

I do remember Dateline doing a story on one of the Nigerian scams and had those guys going for weeks. They were also working with officials to try to track them down. All kinda funny to watch.
[signature]