Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge 2-10
Went out Burbot whacking and Mac attacking. Ended up with 49 burbot caught on Radical Glow's and those 3.5" cutter bugs. All in all a great night to be on the local pond. Can't wait until next Wed to get out and whack some more. The biggest mac we caught was 32" and 14 lbs, also caught on a Natural glow Radical.
[signature]
Looks like a pretty nice trip. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Hey Bro nice mess o fish hey do you need me to give you a cooler to keep them ling from freezing? froze ling suck to clean! why didnt you do the derby?
[signature]
Fishley they make better bat's when they are frozen. Have you ever hit a sign with a thawed ling? It just goes splat.... lol. Wed night we'll be out there, let's go whack some ling
[signature]
Iam booked this week but got a few days next week that are open so we can hook it up and get some ling! we went last night for a few hrs and caught 56 .on my way to clean more ling[crazy]
[signature]
Looks like you have got alot of time on your hands these days to be out fishing all the time.[Wink]
[signature]
you coming back to town any time soon? i need to get in another fishin trip before this baby comes!
[signature]