Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bear lake @ mantua?
Anyone been to mantua and bear lake if so any reports on ice and fishing action planning a trip any info would be great
[signature]
[img][Image: photo00272.th.jpg][/img]
was at bear lake saturday and got this
[signature]
You take that one home Pizzaman?
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0] You take that one home Pizzaman?[/quote]

why does it matter? just because his hands are in the gills dont mean he has to keep it. Its members like you that push all the newbs away. nuff said
[signature]
I didn't say he had to keep it, was just wondering if he did.
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0] I didn't say he had to keep it, was just wondering if he did.[/quote]

ok good.
[signature]
But he should have if he was going to gill it like that[shocked]
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0] But he should have if he was going to gill it like that[shocked][/quote]

you just had to do it eh[unimpressed]
[signature]
Shoot, you mean that isn't a handle to hold fish[shocked]
Relax everyone, I'm just kidding[Tongue]
[signature]
[quote Elkoboy][quote remo_5_0] I didn't say he had to keep it, was just wondering if he did.[/quote]

ok good.[/quote]

Ya, you just set it up too good for me not to hit it out of the park[cool]
[signature]
yeah i did keep it my mind was made up before it even hit the floor of the boat heck it was made up as soon as i saw it it was my biggest yet
[signature]
Works for me, nice catch.
[signature]
[quote remo_5_0] But he should have if he was going to gill it like that[shocked][/quote]

I was just noticing in your avatar there that YOUR fingers are pretty deep in that fish...did you keep that one??[Image: bobwink.gif]
[signature]
[inline pic334192.jpg]
[signature]
Uhhhhh, look again supereyes
[signature]
Both nice fishes. And they both look delicious.
For the record if you catch a legal fish and intend to keep it I don't care if you gill it, gut it, cut it's head off or stick a knife in it's arse, but if you intend to let them go there is no point in putting fingers in gills, the OP kept the fish. Great!!
[signature]
oh it will be i cook the fillets with butter brown sugar onion powder garlic salt and lemon pepper wrapped in tin foil on the grill till it flakes with a fork the brown sugar caramelizes and makes a glaze on it its awesome
[signature]
If you can't see in his avatar that he isn't holding or touching that fish by the gills then you gottabite on the new deal at lens crafters, if you see a hand in the gills heck well give you a pair for free!!!
[signature]
also if im going to let the fish go they dont even come out of the net i just pop the hook snap a picture and back in the water it goes
[signature]