Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im noob please help!
Hello all my name is Mo and I am extremely sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, I am a noobie to this forum and I might as well be a noob at fishing also. I live by Lake Milton Ohio and my whole life I have fished on the shore and seemed to never have any luck no matter what I did or who I went with, finally after years of never really knowing anything about fishing and no one who knew better to teach me, I have became fed up with it and have now turned to the internet (you guys) for some much needed help. I went fishing on a boat awhile back which inspired me to buy one myself, I decided on a fish/ski boat its an older 1980 somethin 4 winnz horizon, its very nice and seems well suited for fishing and tubing, but anyways I have alot of questions and if anyone can help me or guide me the way I need to go it would be much appriciated. My questions are as follows...
1) I like to troll but what speed and depth should I troll, and what kind of fish do I quest for and What kind of bait is needed.
2) How do I know what baits to use and when?
3) What are the best fish to quest for in my area?
4) What should I fill my tackle box with?
5) Should I troll, fishh off bottom, off of a bobber, cast and real?
6) What other tips are there like Being Quiet, rinse hands in water and rub bait on them?
7) My list gos on and on and on and on. To put it simply, I can setup my poles and equipment but I dont know anything about Fish, lures, baits, setups or How To Have A Successfull Fishing Trip
So I beg of you someone anyone find it in your heart to help out a fellow person who has a great love for fishing but doesnt know the first thing to do about it.
[signature]