Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan River?????????????
My son is looking for a good place to fish for some cats on the Jordan River here in the SLC valley. Anyone have favorite spots they would'nt mind shareing ?

thanks in advance

Allan

a-b
[signature]
Well I don't know any in the SLC valley, but , if you take the 2nd Lehi exit and head over the model airplane range fish just north of the pumphouse on Utah Lake either side of the river. I l;ike to go to the west side just north of the bridge. Its directly opposite the parking lot under the trees. My daughter and I spend many days catching catfish there. We were only shutout one time and that is when the pumps were not running late in the fall maybe October/November timeframe. From West Jordan it takes 30 minutes to get a hook in the water.
[signature]
Thanks Moose! Is that over by the old Saratoga resort???

Allan
[signature]
Pretty close, but it's not that far to the south. Just stay on Main Street in Lehi when you get off I-15 and head west until you hit the river. Park there.
[signature]
Down in the chesterfeild area, earlier in the year I nailed lots of channels. Now, though, it's really slow for them. I used carp meat for most of em, though.
[signature]