Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any open water? Good fishing reports?
Hey guys. Got a new boat and dying to take it out. Anybody know of any lakes with open water, with good reports. I know most lakes are still frozen but hoping there were a few places we could launch the boat. Other than that, hows the fishing??? Good reports?
Happy fishing!!
[signature]
Utah lake has been open for a bit now and even though there are no reports that doesnt mean that the fishing is bad. I have caught walleyes and cats this time of year.I have been trying to get my boat out but it seems something always comes up. Good luck if you go out there.
[signature]
The personal watercraft Lauch ramp is open at Jordanelle --Have not seen any boats out yet . Be the first and tell us how the fishing is ... GOOD LUCK !!!
[signature]
I got a new boat also today is the day going to Utah Lake try for some walleyes and cats its supposed to be a good day. Hope the fishing is.
[signature]
Yeah I'll probably be heading out to Utah lake Friday or Saturday. Just praying the weather stays like this! I miss my sunshine lol. I'll let you guys no how it goes
[signature]
Utah lake has been great for white bass and blue gill. I have had good luck with a channel that went 8# and 21 lmb in a week. Pm me for places to go.
[signature]