Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Bait Swim Bait Sale
[size 2]Turners Outdoorsman has a 1/2 off sale on Mega Bait Swim Bait's through Sept 10th.[Smile][/size]

[size 2] I have heard claims that they work good on bass. I cannot confirm that but I will swing by and pick some up if they are half off! [Wink][/size]

[size 2] I am going out tubing Sunday so maybe I will give them a try.[/size]
[signature]
[cool]Not familiar with that line. How large do they make them?
[signature]
Don't know. I was gonna pick some up but my friend tried them and had no luck. I have used Storm in the past and had good luck[Wink]
[signature]
[cool]Somehow I always feel more comfortable spending money on something I have had good reports on. But, on the other hand, I have bought some highly recommended stuff and been disappointed too.

I'm sure you have also had experiences with fishing something you had a lot of faith in, based on past success, and been blanked. It just goes to show that the only thing you ever know for sure about fishing is what is going on at the moment. Even then, you never know whether you catch fish because you are really good...or just good and lucky. Either way, I never smell a gift fish's breath...or however that goes.

I would at least take a look at the plastics. If they have some proven colors, and the quality looks okay, it might be worth an investment. At least that's the excuse I use whenever I bring home more bags of stuff I am likely never to use up in my lifetime.
[signature]