Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remington Spartan 12GA
Didn't see any rules about posting items for sale so what the hell. Its getting to the point where I just have way to many firearms and decided to get rid of the ones I no longer use. This states WMA's suck so I just wont need it while living here. I'm also getting into bow hunting with that comes new expensive gear.

Shot some of my first birds with this gun she has never failed me. This gun has been babied its whole life and thoroughly cleaned after every hunt then cased until next season. Very few scratches on the stock. Not recommended to wimps has a strong recoil.

The Remington Spartan SPR100 is a single shot, break action shotgun. It is variant of a classical russian shotgun IZh-18 manufactured by Izhevsk Mechanical Plant for export under trademark "Baikal" in Izhevsk, Russia. It is marketed and distributed by Remington. The Spartan 100 accepts 2 3/4 inch or 3 inch shotgun shells. It utlizes a cross bolt safety. The standard model has a hardwood stock and fore end and a fixed choke. It is chambered in 12 gauge with a 28 inch barrel with bead sights. Includes a gun sock, adjustable sling and the original box.

[font "Times New Roman"][/font]SUPER EXCLUSIVE BFT MEMBER PRICE $100.00 FIRM GREAT COLLECTIBLE.

"Free men don't ask permission to bear arms." - Glen Aldrich

[inline "Spartan 1.JPG"]
[signature]