Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beacon rock salmon oh and who wants to go fishing with me!
Well the fall chinook are in the columbia ,in good numbers too around 22000-25000 fish over bonniville a day around 5000 coho and 5000 steelehead. Ive been out trying but have not had any succes although i do not feel bad no one else realy has had luck ither the past three days at beacon rock anyway. and remeber one of my modos just happy to be out there..OUr water temps are just to warm but watch for that to change expecting rain and colder temps starting sunday and lasting through the week 66 -71 degrees the next 7 days rain off and on dont know how much that will help the temps in the water but will definatly get the salmon moving. So i know i will definatly be looking for that bite to turn on. Also water lev4els will hopefully start to rise should start seeing the coho in the sandy in the next few weeks and are starting to see them now in the lower clackamas and willamette in oregon city .Soon should be good in that area.Also i am realy full of excitement for those great big huge hogs to be rollin in the coastal bays in the next few weeks , gotta get me one of those think ill try nestucca bay in about three weeks enless i here of a hot bite befor. wel it al seems soon soon soon im a hopeing ....any luck any one please let me know and im there. oh i am also always looking for new friends to fish with so if you are interested be sure and send me a private message i am still fairly new back home to oregon after 11 years gone and realy have no friends

i am a blast i promise and especially when it comes to fishing anykind anywhere any time fihsing is the life.....good luck anglers [sly]
[signature]