Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey hunt?
I have recently drawn out for turkey in the Northeast region of Utah. I have a serious need for a guide for that area. Anyone know anybody that knows that area well? Holy crap, I really know nothin about where the turkeys tend to be in that area. I know the northern area better.
[signature]
www.cobblerockent.com

Mike knows a bunch about turkeys in the Basin.
[signature]
You should of waited for the over the counter tags in my opinion they are much better and I get a bird every time I go biggest with a 10 and a half inch beard
[signature]
I made a scouting trip to the Basin Friday for turkeys and found a few. If you hunt private land make sure you have permission, I know the CO's who cover the area and they will be checking for tresspassers. Hopefully the wife and I can put a couple turkey down next weekend. Good luck on your hunt.[Smile]
[signature]
I see them everywhere during the elk hunt. Spring time the mystically disappear. I am talking about the N slope.
[signature]
Thats assuming I know how to hunt turkey
[signature]
How did your hunt go? Knock down a few? If I get one this weekend I will for sure post a picture!
[signature]
Due to the weather last weekend the wife and I postponed our trip until today. Leaving early this afternoon and will hunt thru the weekend. I hated not being there the first day hopefully they didn't get stirred up too bad.
[signature]