Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xrfoxracer, Chick, Bass, 3-27-11, Tico1625 and Micheal
Took off today to wolftever and put in about 2:00 or so....<br /><br />Started off in the creek with not much luck other than SHORT FISH!! In the Milk Shake water!!<br /><br />Took off up river a ways and got several hits had one come off but nothing to speak of on shakey heads in 2-5 ft..<br /><br />Headed back down alittle ways in a small pocket and Tico boated a 3 lber on a blade in 8 FOW..(FINNALY HE PUT A KEEPER IN THE BOAT HA HA HA)<br /><br />Moved again to the back of a slough and Tim says i got a good one.... Looked back and the rod was doubled!! I grabbed the net just about the time it spit his_____________b<br />ait back at him HA HA<br /><br />Dont know how big it was but it was a really good fish!!<br /><br />That about sums up our trip...alot of running and gunning to find some fish since i havent been on the chick but twice this year!!<br /><br />This cold front really stunned em from what i can tell...Hopefully it warms up alittle this week and get alittle more consistent with our weather!! Looking forward to the CFF sat!!<br />