Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT/ Idaho Fish and Game Question of the Month
Dan Garren ( Upper Snake River Regional Fisheries Manager) and I have decided that the format for the BFT/F &G correspondance will consist of a question of the month and a F & G response. I hope that this will be the beginning of a long lasting relationship between BFT and the Idaho Fish and Game that will be educational and benefitial to both of us.

Over the next couple of days you can PM me your ideas for fisheries or enforcement questions. I will choose one and then the F & G will respond with an answer. You are welcome to comment on their answer I just ask that you keep it within the realm of civility. I will choose one question a month to send in. If I need more questions I will make another call for questions.

Thanks for participating. I am looking forward to your questions.

Thanks
Windriver
[signature]
Great idea, Windriver. Thanks for setting this up; this kind of communication will be beneficial.
[signature]
I think this is a great idea! Thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum even better! We all appreciate the great work windriver!
[signature]
The questions are starting to come in. They are very good questions. Keep them coming. It will be tough to choose just one a month, but eventually we should be able to get to most of them.

Thanks
Windriver
[signature]
Great idea! Now I have to decide on just one of my questions to submit for this month!
[signature]
Windriver,
I am very impressed that you had the initiative to put this Q/A together. Thanks for your effort. Mike
[signature]
Thanks for doing this Windriver this should be very informative.

Jim
[signature]
You are the Man Windriver!
[signature]
I would like everyone to remember. The friend of mine Gary Hompland that is the RCO for the Magic valley region will also answer question . He has already answered a few questions we have asked him last season. Since he is a conservation officer most of the questions he is used to are the ones that involve questions about the law.
Ron
[signature]
I think this is a great idea and thanks Windriver for doing it . If you have a question and don't want to wait for it to be the question of the month . The Fish and Game web site has a Contact Us section and are very good about getting any information you might need back to you in short period of time . Curt G.
[signature]
Great Idea! I've always got kids in my classes asking some very interesting questions. this will be a great resource for us all!!
[signature]
Good deal. You should have lots of input.
[signature]