Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from North Carolina!
Hey everyone! Just moved my family to the coast of NC. Grew up fishing farm ponds, so this salt water stuff is exciting and new, but not yet productive. Any suggestions?

Lesley
[signature]
Welcome to the site Lebsparks... glad to have you aboard...

here is a link to [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?category=44"]the NC forum[/url] where Im sure some of the local anglers can help you with your new saltwater adventures.. ;-)....

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Welcome aboard Lebsparks!!!!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Lesly,

Welcome to NC first of all. Here is a web site that you should check out and join. It is free and it has all the information from the mountains to the ocean.
www.ncangler.com

I don't fish salt water but when you join tell them I sent you. I don't get anything for it but they like their members getting new ones. My name on the NC Angler is Dennis Running Bear.

Hope you join, like I stated it's free and the owner of the site is saltwater fishing person.

Dennis

[signature]
Thanks Dennis,

I found that one before I found this one. I'm starting up a website that is about fishing and am looking for some ideas to put on the site. I can't give you the url to check it out because that would be spam-linking. But you can see from my email what the address is.

Give me some pointers.

Lesley
lesley@ncfishing.net
[signature]