Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting on a Mobile phone (iPhone)
Does anybody use their iPhone to post here on BFT? I'm finding that it's a total pain which is why I haven't been posting much. I thought that there was a mobile web version available but I haven't found it. Any advice?
[signature]
I cannot help w/ the iPhone, as I have a droid... but all the pix from my post "Bassin' w/ the Whizzle" came from my droid. I had a bit of trouble at first, but I found something in the settings that would make the phone act as a storage device (flash drive basically) and it was much easier to access my pics... my comp picked it up as a storage device and not as a phone.

Hope that helps,
[signature]
I had a iphone key word had. Try this, type the bft webpage into your web browser or search bft. I believe its labled under the "safari" tab once it loads the page go to the very top left hand side of the page and click the "mobile" tab. If you expierence any further problems contact your service provider.[Wink]
[signature]
I'm posting this from my droid. How did you get pics uploaded? I can't seem to figure it out.
[signature]
I may not have been clear enough. I make my posts from my home computer. The droid is connected to my home comp via the usb cord. When I wish to get a pic in my post I simply access my phone as if it was a hard drive to get the pic. I don't actually post them message from the droid itself... I don't know how to do that and add pics.

Later,
[signature]
There is a mobile version of the site. I have used it before and it is not very functional. In fact, I could never get it to let me post because it always tells me my username and password is not valid, although it is the same one I use to login to the normal site.

No way to post pictures either.

And under the State and Regional forums Nevada is not even listed, although the following URL will take you to the mobile version of this forum (Nevada General):

http://www.bigfishtackle.mobi/cgi-bin/bi...i?forum=42

I use the mobile site occasionally but I tend to use my iPad more often now than my phone.

BFT really could use an upgrade to the forums, enhance the moile features quite a bit, and clean up the clutter of all the surrounding ads in my opinion. Love the site, hate the look and clumsiness of it Smile

-David
[signature]
I re-read your post and thought that might've been what you meant
[signature]