Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check out my new toy I scored!!!!
well here is the story i went to my local gun department with my Mossberg 590 12G pistol grip with intentions of trading for a 10/22 and well i left with something much better!! i traded for a Ruger M77 mark ii hawkeye 25-06 strait across to cash any where!!! killer deal isn't it!!! but wait it gets better it included a scope, bi-pod, sling, and bullet holster for the stock!!! i feel as if i got a extreamly good deal the 25-06 was used but in super great condition a 9 out of 10 condition!!! now i went to trade for somthing cheap to shoot but by darn this was just to good of a deal to pass up here are some pictures of the gun i traded and a picture of the gun traded for!!! and now im working on trying to get my buddy to trade me his heckler & koch G3 308!!! he told me most likely he just has to shoot it!!! so we will see...
[signature]
that 590 looks like a sweet gun too man. what year is it do ya know?
[signature]
Kinda seems like on of those deals that's too good to be true. On the other hand, if the gun shoots as good as it looks, you came out smelling like a rose.
[signature]
the 590 was a 2009 edition it was allot of fun to just take out and shoot and cheap to shoot just had no use for it i have a home protection already and dont need 2.. and it was a very sweet deal!!! i came out on top with that trade!! have the 25-06 sighted at 500 yards so it should be good to go this coming season!!!! it really does seem hard to believe but it happened and the gun is flawless shoots perfect... the 590 is at Big D's gun shop in pocatello now he is selling it for 250 bucks!!!
[signature]
Nice trade. The M77 is the same rifle I bought the GF. Hers is Stainless and Black composite in 25-06. Shoots great and the first kill with it was her cow moose 3 years ago. Her rifle with the 4x16 scope was $450 used in great condition, so I would say you got a good deal. Enjoy it.
[signature]
yeah i called up Ruger int and gave them the serial number to get a owners Manuel and to get more info about the gun its a Ruger M77RSM mark ii 25-06 sold in 2006 msrp 1975.00 i got them sending me a certificate of owners ship for it and all that good stuff cant wait tell i get it all..
[signature]