Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First fishing report!!!
Hello gentlemen!! I went fishing this past weekend on Saturday and it was a trip. First off the weather at 0530 was terrible and the lake was extremely rough and my boat is just about not big enough to handle those rough waters. Anyway.... we were looking for those boils that everyone talks about but the water was way too rough so we couldnt do it that way. So we ended up just throwing Rattle Traps and caught 5 that way. The neatest thing happened though. My buddy was goofing around and wasw reeling his lure back in and just when it got to the boat two 12" stripers hit it and broke his line. Because they were on each end of the lure they couldnt swim back down. So because I didnt have my net we used a Wal-Mart bag that we had to scoop them out of the water. So we ended up with two fish and the lure back. Too make this long story short we caught 15 fish on the day just inside of the Boulder Harbor bouys on anchovies on the bottom. Turned out to be a fun day. Its been great giving my first report. Ive included a picture(below) of my first Lake Mead Largemouth. Thanks again

Chad
[signature]
wow great report, sounds like a blast, especially the two stripers - one lure!

the picture didnt come out, try attaching it . .

sm
[signature]
Great catch Hawghunter2003! You did a nice job on you first post and looking forward in seeing more. [Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]