Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strippers on the Hudson between Tompkin's Cove and Jone's Point
I was on my way home from work this evening on Rte 9W and there was a lucky guy standing behind his car holding a beautiful stripper, it's mouth was a little above his belt and the tail was touching the ground, I estimate 34 - 36 inches. Next year I will take vacation, oh well. Sigh.... He was fishing off the shore. Still not many boats out. Next weekend there will be one tube, [Wink], just south of the Bear Mountain Bridge
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I hope that "beautiful STRIPPER" was a fish (striper) and not a lady with no clothes on.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Okay, coffee through the nose.....[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
[quote flygoddess]Okay, coffee through the nose.....[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][/quote]

Thats gotta hurt. [cool]
[signature]
Sorry, STRIPER, jeezzz
[signature]
We're sorry...I would killer for any fish that size!!!!
[signature]
Don't be sorry. It is what they are called by many. No problem at having a little fun with them either.[Wink]
[signature]
Don't feel too bad. It is a common misspelling on most fishing forums. If you happen to find yourself reading the Utah fishing forums let me give you a handy dandy translation guide (correct spellings on the right):
mill worm = meal worm
stillhead = steelhead
big dill = big deal
loosing my mind = losing my mind
for rill = for real

I think you get the picture. There you go. Free of charge. Don't browse the Utah Forums without it!

PS: I can also produce a similar guide for the Texas forums. I've lived in Utah 7 years but I still speak my native Tongue [:p][:p][:p]
[signature]
The amazing thing is they get much bigger than that, the cows can get over 4 ft, they spawn on the flats up river at Newburg, Catskill and Kingston. Then they wander back out into the Atlantic over the summer.
[signature]
NICE!!! I am thinking Vacation too now.
[signature]
Come to vegas we got both variety's !!! lol [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]If you are compiling a Utard Angler to English dictionary, don't forget damn - dam. I can't believe how many locals "go fishing by the damn...and catch some dam fish."[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sorry Joni. Don't be wasting good coffee like that.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Also sorry Mr. B. Didn't mean to jack your post. That would be a nice fish to see...and even better to hook. Love stripers. Enjoy strippers too but lost my looking license when I got my marriage license. But, as I always say..."If you've seen one...you've seen two." Know what I mean?[/#0000ff]
[signature]