Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glades pics only.my best9.9lbpic 21,22 glades Alfds.can.
It was a dark and stormy night,it started to rain so we put up the bimini top.I started trolling as Alfred cruized with the big engine.I was trolling a huge bommer lure fw edition,green,with rattles.uglystick 8to 17lb,20lb.braid and an Okuma Avenger 40.It was at the last set of lillies in which she lay.hooked her,then she wrap me up in the last lilly,my buddy slowed down engine after I yelled out,"bass baby" . then, I just horsed her out the lilly, she ran down deep, I gave her a "fighting chance".I never seen a bass this big out of the water.I let her go after some pics.I will soon post original pic. ,this is a bad copy.MY dream is to catch a 10lb,bass.this one was 9.9lb.on rapala digi. Alfred has caught 2 8 pounders in there,6 and sevens.he has fished there 20 years,and has never seen a bass this big until I came along.Caught him my second year fishing there.I was more used to fishing lakes.it took a while to get the hang of it, my record in a day is 83 Alfred has gotten 100+in 6 or seven hours.usually fish from about 12 to 7 depending on were we go.sometimes nightfish. Thank Alfred for Bass. Alfred is a tru outdoorsman .He is from Guyana .He airboats up there, and fly fishes for peacockbass .
[signature]
Those are some sweet bass. You have a honey hole for sure. I'm just trying to beat 5lbs here up north.
[signature]
Yea real nice... Great post! Keep up the good work!
[signature]
Nice catches dang i would love to live in florida
[signature]
Thanks, I do count my blessings,water in the glades is so low they don't want airboats in there .check this weird image I captured,moon actually rises more south,someone thought ball lightning..also looks to have an antena..
[signature]