Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-80 Ponds still kicking
Hit the pond a couple weeks ago and had nothing till this bucket came up. These are snapshots from the video taken. Showed 5.15 on the scale.
[signature]
hell ya bro thats a hog! good job!
[signature]
Very nice bass! Thanks for sharing the pictures what a hog!
Congrats!
[signature]
Nice! Used to be stacks of big bass in there 10 years ago until idiots started sackin' 'em up. You are a good fisherman to be able to fool one of the few big ones left in there. Congrats! Used to be some Pelican sized 'gills in there too. Gone!
[signature]
Simply put : Nice. I esp like the last pic. Great report. Great pics.
[signature]
Thx guys was fun. Ya thats to bad we share waters with selfish fisherman that do not continue to to release these fish. EAT TROUT & TAKE PICS PEOPLE hahaha j/k. Just moved up here from San Diego, Ca. . Gotta get used to the spawn being this late into the year. I'll be looking for the mighty Tiger Muskie this summer. Oh and for those wondering it was a YUM Dancin' Eel - Chartreuse Shad that took her. Thx again fellas !! [Wink]
[signature]
I just watched a fishing show and they were using the dancin eel.. looks like a great (new) lure..Not sure how long its been on the market.. It will be in my arsenal of lures this yr..
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
That Yum Dancin' Eel is spinoff of the old (as in I used one when I was 12 and I'm 34 now) Bill Dance eel which was just called the Dancin' Eel (no YUM) I think. I am sure he came up with a few new color choices and YUM manufactures it.

They cost more than 3.99 back when they were first introduced and my Dad broke down about bought 4. We hit one of our favorite lakes in East Texas and within an hour we had gone through 3 of those lures. Not a single bass ate them but they were excellent alligator gar and chain pickerel lures. I can still hear my Dad grumblin' about how expensive the lures were and how delicious they must be to the gar and pickerel...Good times
[signature]
Where off of I-80 are the ponds?
[signature]
right where the 201 and 80 intersect
[signature]
LOL[sly]
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT ! 
How is the smell down there? I fished it a few years ago on the west side of the pull-over area and the sewer smell was so bad I was dry-heaving... It was hot out and in the summer though..... Nice fishing.
[signature]