Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draw
I heard a rumor credit cards are starting to get hit. Has anybody else heard this or better yet got lucky?
[signature]
Mine was hit for $280 (le elk) and $35 for deer tag (archery)...[Wink]
[signature]
Friend of mine at work said he drew the LE muzzle loader deer for the Crawfords.
[signature]
I'm starting to get a little discouraged here. I haven't given up hope yet.
[signature]
Last night i got hit for Boulder early rifle and this morning i got hit for archery deer. Im sure theres still a lot more people to get hits. They will go for a couple days.
[signature]
From what I understand there are several more rounds to go. Hang in there.[cool]
[signature]
Im still hanging.
[signature]
Got hit for pronghorn & muzz deer.

db
[signature]
I hope they still are hitting the cards. I haven't even had the archery deer hit mine. Hopefully it does soon along with a LE tag.
[signature]
I called my card company to see what was the latest thing on there. Looks like a $35.00 tag is on there. Probably Archery deer.
[signature]
I have not had anything hit yet. But Im still holding my breath [Wink]
[signature]
Hopefully you'll draw. Mine wasn't on the internet yet. Still isn't so it must have just hit. I had to call my card company to see. I'm hoping another tag will hit.
[signature]
Mine got hit with 35.00 looks like I got my rifle deer tag...
[signature]
I'm still holding my breath for the bookcliffs tag. Did anyone else apply for bookcliffs deer?
[signature]
[quote BEARCLAW]Mine was hit for $280 (le elk) and $35 for deer tag (archery)...[Wink][/quote]

Awesome and congrats! What unit?
[signature]
got hit for my limited entry elk bonus point [Smile] up to 12 now I think
[signature]
Thanks man, way excited. Central Mtns. I had the late rifle hunt as my 1st choice and muzzy as my 2nd.
[signature]
I got hit for $240, that breaks down to $80 for 3 of us to hunt the Bucks & Bulls Tag in N Utah.
[signature]
I got hit for 280.00 dollars for LE elk, muzzy and Northern Deer. Sweet
[signature]
Good for you Mark you and Chad both that is cool!!! Hope you guys get that big boy..... congratts to both of you!!!!!
[signature]