Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I fish?!!
All this high water and raging flows/mud is killing me. All my spots have gone sour. Any recommendation for the upper snake region?
[signature]
i feel the same way... i want to do some stream fishing so bad but i dont think its going to happen tell around july.
[signature]
Sorry I am in the same boat. Family fishing waters should be stocked in the next week, but they will be full of people with all the other places unfishable.

Windriver
[signature]
Yeah, I guess I just gotta count down the days till Henry's lake...
[signature]
I think we are all kind of in the same situation. I drove around southeast Idaho one day this last week, looking for a chance to do a little stream fishing. Even the streams that I thought were low enough down or mostly spring fed were roaring torrents.

I finally went on down to the Black Canyon on Bear below Grace. It was colored up and a little high but fishable. Unfortunately I didn't get a single hit. I think the kayaking flows that they run through there on the weekends has washed all of the fish down to Utah! Since they started running those high flows intermittently each spring the fishing has really stunk there.
[signature]
i cant wait for next weekend. those mt creeks are freaking rivers right now but get ready to have ur best creek fishing of ur lifes! just try it
[signature]
O YES!! IM RDY N WAITING!
[signature]
If you have a boat and can get to the west end of Island Park Res. Trolling is usually pretty good this time of year . Curt G.
[signature]
Birch Creek looked pretty good when I drove by it last week. I will be putting the float tube in Williams lake this weekend or I think I'd be over fishing Birch Creek. I always thought Birch Creek was closed until the Memorial opener or I would have fished it a few times already this spring. I love creek fishing with my ultra-light and small spinners.
[signature]
Silver creek isn't affected by run off,, some nice fish in there too.
http://www.anglerguide.com/articles/102.html
[signature]
HEnrys fork is producing fish. Caught a fat bow yesterday on a rubber legs. Salmon flies are getting ready to come off. There are still plenty of fish to catch. Just have to work a little harder. Im going to a private place in wyoming and will post when I get back.
[signature]
all im gonna say is big elk creek!
[signature]
That link you sent on Silver Creek sounds pretty sweet. Where is Silver Creek? (I've only been in eastern Idaho about 5 years)
[signature]
rawlins creek was hot friday before memorial saturday. cuts were spawning and fishing rocked
[signature]
How muddy were the creeks up there? What did the river look like? Thanks
[signature]
the creeks were high but surprisingly not so muddy. river above morgans bridge was hig but pretty clear. the river looks like its setting up nicely. im fishing it tue and wednesday of this week. ill post on it.
[signature]