Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep The Great TaylorMade Golf In Your Bag
[font "Times New Roman"]Great Time with Callaway Golf Clubs

Great golf shot happening here! It is flying way out of sight! I see her looking over as the ball lands and rolls. Wow! I think I did it! All I have to do is proudly walk down the middle of the fairway. I feel like a pro with this discount golf equipment, taking the turn at the Masters. Now all I have to do is keep a straight face, as if it’s routine, and walk down the left side of the middle. That would bring me a little closer, without having to yell, to say hi. I better figure out quickly what to say, just in case she compliments me on a nice golf shot with callaway diablo edge irons. Oh great! I hit it so far with callaway diablo edge. The foursome ahead of me is yelling and waving. I completely forgot to wait until they were out of reach. How embarrassing is this going to be? I am the only golfer in my group out on the fairway. All my golf buddies are on the other side of the fairway. How do you try to impress someone with a great golf shot with TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood, only to find out, the shot almost hit someone? This is not good. What’s even worse? I think her parents are walking my way. Great! Let’s meet the parents! Perfect timing when I play golf with my R9 Fairway Wood.[/font]