Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally - got rid of my cabin fever
Went to Mantua today and fished from 11:30 till about 3:30 in my tube and didn't have much luck for the first 3 hrs,. just one 11 in LM. Was saying to myself, ------ self ----, I guess we just enjoy the experience, relaxation, and scenery. Finally, the last hr. (or less) I caught 4 more good size bassies ( two at 13, one at 13 and one more at 15). Wooooope! I felt soooooooooo, satisfied and guilty about having soooooooo much fun, I quit. Used my standard drop shot with a reaper. Have no idea of water temp. since I have no way of measuring and I'm guessing the air temp. reached about 60??? Suspect the water temp. is still cool. like low 50's? I attached the pic of the one I kept for dinner. :[Image: smile.gif][Image: smile.gif][Image: smile.gif][Image: smile.gif] Met another BFT guy there, Catch and Cook, or something like that fishing from shore. [Image: smile.gif] Don't know how he did since he left before me.

[url "http://../../../cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=72907"][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=72907][/url]
Leaky and the Sparkinator
[inline "mant 2.jpg"]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nice work Leaky. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]How's Sparky's shoulder coming along? [/#0000ff]
[signature]