Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Res, and Lamont Report
Well all I can say is thank goodness for stocker rainbows, slimers, finless freddies or whatever you want to call them. Without them this weekend would have been a bust.

Friday night we found a few bluegill but they were all very small. I couldn't find any bass. Same story Sat. Small bluegill, no bass, water temps around 54.

The stockers were hitting everything at both Lamont and johnson. Jigs, flies, spinners it didn't matter they were very active and kept the kids happy.

I intended on fishing for Bass at Condie this morning but after fighting the rain and cold for three days decided to break camp early. We left at noon and the temps hadn't climbed above 40 all day. With the wind chill it was brutal for that far south in Idaho.

The kids still enjoyed camping. Sorry no pics, my usb ports are busted.

Windriver
[signature]
thanks for the report. sounds alot like like my few time out this year. cold temps, cold water, not many fish...
[signature]
had the same thing at glendale happen. Couldnt keep the planter rainbows off long enought to catch anything decent size. It was still fun to actually catch fish for a change
[signature]