Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost Free Catfish Bait at Lindon Boat Harbor
If you need some fresh cut bait, head on down to Lindon Boat Harbor and bring your bow, pitchfork, dip net, etc. and get some carp. I went down this morning with BigFishTaco and the shore was absolutely going nuts. The downside is that we are finally getting warmer temps and the other species are trying to bed as well. I watched some crappie and green sunfish try to chase carp away from their beds. Anyhow, get down there and help yourself to some bait.
[signature]
Wag, we are all outfitted with some new stick and string. been waiting for them to pod up a little bit. did you fill the freezer? might hit Willard this weekend. if the weather loos iffy, we'll probably stay closer to home and chase the cats. you ever going to get a weekday off?
[signature]
I didn't even have a net with me but I snagged a couple. I'll try to pick up a few this week for the freezer. Lots of good bait out there. Work has me shackled to my cube most days right now as we are trying to get the next version of our product out by July. I get about an hour in the early morning to hit Utah Lake and it is typically from the shore. This warmer weather (ignore the cold front coming through tonight) should help things along. I'll have to break down and take some days off so I can scratch my ever-present fishing itch. I don't think they make a powder or ointment for that...[cool]
[signature]