Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
33 Hole Wednesday, 6/8/11.
I hit up 33 Hole this morning, arrived about 5:00am. Set up a couple lines with corn, and then netted some shad. Hooked up with four fish but only landed three, figures the bigger catfish got off right at shore. Caught both catfish on corn, and the striper on shad. The big catfish that popped off at shore bit a live shad. I got two more major bites off live shad that did not hook up. One of them bent my pole so far, wish I could have seen what it was.

I cleaned up most of the main part at 33 Hole. I made a video to document it ROFL. It was 23 lbs of garbage total I bagged, I weighed it on my fish scale. Then I hiked it out of there, what a pain the arse lol. It was fun though, I waited for my bells to go off while I was cleaning up. I was out of there by 9:00am

[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUfYsH8yHio"]Here is a link to my Clean Up!!!![/url]

Here are the fish I landed, all dinkers. The bigger cat was 1.8 lbs
[Image: catfish01.jpg]

[Image: catfish02.jpg]

[Image: striper01.jpg]
[signature]
Jimbo did you just get that video cam? cause seriously dude you make a video for every post [cool] LOL Nice!

I admire and respect you for taking the few extra minutes to pick the area up. I came to the realization that "the hole" is just to popular of a spot for it to remain a clean beautiful fishing area. Now I will say this the more you hike east the better it gets far as no trash and natural goes.

Note- A pale chested whiteboy with no shirt on is a NO NO for lake mead summer fishing.[Wink]
[signature]
Well its good to know I wasn't the only guy picking up trash. I was over at govt wash about 430 this morning. Threw everything I had bit nothing. So I chumed and put my choves on the bottom. 2 striper, a4 inch and a 12 inch. And about a 2lb cat. The bigger strip swallowed the hook so I strung him and picked up. Got pulled over on the way out. But because of the two 50 gal bad of trash got an ass chewing n not a ticket. Good karma. Works every time.
[signature]
Cool Video. Thank you for helping to keep the lake clean. [Smile][Smile][Smile][fishin]
[signature]
[quote 4poundonly]Jimbo did you just get that video cam? cause seriously dude you make a video for every post [cool] LOL Nice![/quote]

I've had the camera for awhile now, and I just got a some new software, Sony Vegas. I enjoy editing and rendering videos, so I have been trying to get as much footage as possible. I just got a tripod and had to find my remote control, so now I can take video of myself a bit easier.

Just want to make sure no one calls BS on me [laugh]ROFL[laugh], JK. lol
Thanks for checking out my post.
[signature]
That's great on the clean-up! Way to go!
I've enjoyed your videos too, thanks for posting.
[signature]