Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of nice fish
Here are a couple of nice tiger muskie that were caught today by Wiperslayer and a friend. Hopefully he will answer any question you might have, he was unsure on how to post the pictures so here they are. WH2
[signature]
Those are sweet, what were you using and what part of lake?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Very nice guys. You sure know how to make a guy want to get up there and catch musky.[/size][/font]
[signature]
I believe that is the area last weekend one broke off when I was fishing with MGB . Did you find any lures in them ? Nice fish !! Now how am I to get work done around the house seeing this . I should be rigging up and fishin' . LOL I'll be thinking muskie all night now and wont be able to sleep . LOL
[signature]
Congrats on a couple nice fish! I'm jealous[Wink]
[signature]
[Smile][font "Arial"][red][size 2] Hey Curtis, tell Ira those are some very nice Tiger Muskies that they caught. Looks like they had a good on the water. I was wondering if the Muskies would still be active, I guess this answers that question. Great job guys.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
NICE FISH CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT THERE AGAIN AND GET ONE FOR MYSELF.
[signature]
The Slayer said nothing about finding any lures in either fish but he did say one was 38 inches and the other was 44 inches. WH2
[signature]
nice fish. should see more now that the water is starting to cool down this is the time of the year that the real big one's seem to get caught the most. but remember that 78" is mine. lol way to go
[signature]
One of the fish was caught on a jointed clown rapala and the other was caught on a clown frenzy. We were trolling about 2.5 to 3 mph. both were caught within fifthteen minutes of each other around 11am in 10 to 12 feet of water.
[signature]
Hey Wiperslayer, finally got that first post up huh? See that wasn't so bad, only three more post and you get Bait(worm) status. Good to have you posting my friend. WH2
[signature]
Thanks for the report , and keep them coming .
[signature]
Nice fish but can't tell who is bigger you or the fish!
[signature]
Sorry Dude, none of those pictures are me. Those are pictures of wiperslayer and friend. WH2
[signature]
Hi Wiperslayer , Were you out on Pineview today ? I was fishing from shore and thought It might of been you cruise by . I was up south fork bay by poison hollow . I didn't hook any muskie but nailed a bunch of nice smallies today .
[signature]
Yes I was out there sunday we trolled the entire lake but no luck on muskies but caught one smallie. The muskies must have had lockjaw but it was a nice day.
[signature]