Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got a Job tagging Catfish for the F&G
Hey there all, It was an awesome Saturday fishing with a fellow I met 3 years ago right here on BFT and have listen to his tales for all these years. I was hoping we might get to fish together but his a Friday guy and I am only Saturday (maybe Friday night seldom Sunday).

It truely was a blessing to fish with him Tying his exoperience with Dog Creek and TD's riggings for his cats really brought the day together. I was absolutly amazed at the pull that 3#er had. It's my largest to date and WOW! I was glad it was on my medium and not my light rod!

It was a learning experience all around. Targeting one species and actually doing it. I did catch 3 trout, by accident. Learning how to opperate and use my GPS and how the addition on the boat rachet crank my loading up the toon a breeze at the end of the day.

It was a good feeling to be doing something I love and have it going to a worthy cause. I do hope the people call the tags in to help this fishery cause they are a great fight and they taste good too.

I know one thing for sure. BFT has some awesome people in it's membership that a re a joy to read but when you meet them in person it completes the friendship. Thanks Ron

Let's go fishin![Wink][cool][fishin]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Re: [idahoron] I got a Job tagging Catfish for the F&G - by idahopanfish - 06-14-2011, 03:55 AM