Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strike
2nd cast topwater a 3lb largie jumps and gets off. i'm pissed. only bite on the bruneau side. go to snake and its windy all day which it wasnt supposed to be. ended up catching about 35 smallies with about 10 of them over keeper size and a 15" rainbow.
[signature]
Still sounds like a good day to me!

I love the strike on the top. Not much else compares to that. Too bad that LM released himself early!

Anyone getting any crappie that you know of?
[signature]
didnt see any caught but they were on the hump and narrows. usually we catch some on bass stuff on accident but none yet this year. weve caught 7 or 8 trout on bass stuff
[signature]
We was out there friday and bass was a little slower. 4 of us in an 18ft bass boat and noone caught each other. we probably caught about 40 smallies. we fished for perch and crappie about half the time. I was the only one to catch 1 crappie. he is still out there too.
[signature]
My wife & I fished CJ on Saturday evening from about 4:00 - 8:30 PM. We caught about 15 with 10 of them being keeper size.

We fished early Sunday morning from about 7:00 until 9:00 AM and caught 7 fish four of them keepers and I pulled on that was 15 1/2 inches.

I think we did pretty good for the mount of time we fished.
[signature]