Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally caught my first Muskie(report) Sept. 15, 03
Fished with Fishcrazy Monday in his boat at Pineview, trolled about 3.5 mph and covered most of the lake, tried several lures but finally caught my first tiger on a double jointed orange Rapala. Not much of a fight but he did jump once. What a awesome fish, I wasn't sure what it was until it came up beside the boat and I saw that big head. Caught it around 10:30 or 11:00 by the swim beach area. I need to learn how to hold those big guys better but I was afaird I was going to drop him. Anyway here's the picture of the big guy, all 39 inches of him. Thanks Fishcrazy for taking me out until I caught one, it was a good time. WH2
[signature]
Atta boy WH2, welcome to the I got my first muskie club. Some of those muskies will coast in and others will fight really good.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey, Hey, Hey, WH2,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Way to go. That first one is a real experience, isn't it! Kind of sends chills up your back (at least it did for me). The first one I ever brought into the boat I thought was bleeding terably ... or at least that is what I thought until I found out it was me that was bleading all over everything![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Hey WH2, I don't see the picture. But great news anyway.[/size][/font]
[signature]
real nice fish. i'm still dreamin of my first muskie
[signature]
nice fish WH2 now you have to go to redmond's and see if you can get a pike the same size[sly]...

from the fuzzyfisher--------------------fish on dudes
[signature]
Way to go WH2, I hope that is only the first of many large fish that you catch this week.
[signature]
Congrats on the Muskie . I hope to soon be in this muskie club . LOL
[signature]
Hey great catch WH2,too bad she didnt fight a little more but thats the way it goes some do and some dont!!M.H.
[signature]
[Smile][font "Arial"][red][size 2] Hey Cutis, Great shot of that first musky, looks like a nice fish. I'm hoping to get out there this weekend, and maybe I will get my first Musky also.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] Way to go Buddy AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
great job wiper hunter. it seems im in the small club of the no catching the muskie club. hey hells welcome aboard haha. man we need to go erase our names from the halls of muskie shame buddy.
[signature]
You know it . All these post just make my head sag a little farther in shame . LOL and I have had 2 on and still can't win . LOL Maybe I need to go chase trout in shame for a while . LOL I haven't hook a big brown in about a year .
[signature]
thats two more than me.
[signature]
WH2-I'm real glad I got at least one photo with your camera.I'm glad you got your first one!The pressure off for me!It is almost as much fun having someone else catch one of those big boys as myself.[Smile]
[signature]
Thanks again my friend, I guess the third time was the charm. You also got 15sec. of video but that was the only photo.

All you guys that haven't had any luck yet, give it time and you'll get your first one. 5 years for me. WH2
[signature]
You know X I still got a boat. I have no way to tow but if I can get a truck one of these days we will have to go up there and both us get our names of that wall

[pirate]
[signature]
After reading this thread, I realize even more how fortunate I was to get my tiger on my second trip out. MGB was kind enough to help me get mine last year.
[signature]
That is something I'm very interested in but that might have to wait until next

year, I hope you can give me some pointers. WH2
[signature]
Now that looks bigger than the Walleye in the picture! I'll bet that was a riot! Congratulations. The ones out here are just about 20" long. It will be a while before they look like that. See you on the water somewhere.
[signature]
i cna tow it just need to buy a hitch for my receiver. let me know what size of ball and i can tow it sometime.
[signature]
If you think that was big, you should see some of the fish we caught this weekend, I only wish the six footer didn't spit the hook. What lake has tigers over in your area? WH2
[signature]