Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yesterdays fun
went out fishin yesterday. tried for muskies early since I have never caught one. gave it an hour and got bored with no results, so we switched to bass, this is my first year bass fishing and I am an addict!!!! caught quite a few and my buddy luke hooked into A giant! 20 inch long and 15 1/2 girth on the sucker! biggest one for us so far, I was handling the fish and gettin the hook out and saw somethin funny in its mouth, turned out to be a decent size catfish, felt bad for taking his meal but thought I would release him on an empty stomach to keep him hungry for you other guys!
well we were still bass fishing and I reeled in my bass jig fast to recast and I felt a pinch and bam my bait was gone! I knew right away it was a muskie, I rigged up somethin a little different lookin than what I threw in morning. well first cast and bam! fish on! got it to the side of the boat and had no idea what to do. well he wiggled away nice and safe but no pic. well casted out again and had one follow and I started bouncin my bait a bit and bam! another one on! got a pic of this one on the side of the boat and let it go! well later in the evening back to bass fishin and I reeled in my bass bait again fast and caught a little muskie, barely hooked but this one I was able to get in the boat thanks to my buddy casey who showed up that afternoon and showed me how to handle them. he also caught one that afternoon! good times and fun day! all these fish are still safe and swimmin for ya!

my buddies monster
[Image: IMAG0181.jpg]
the catfish I pulled out of his mouth
[Image: IMAG0185.jpg]
one of my decent bass
[Image: IMAG0187.jpg]
decent smallie
[Image: pine3.jpg]
my second muskie of the day!
[Image: pine2.jpg]
[Image: pine1.jpg]
my third!
[Image: IMAG0190.jpg]
[signature]
Dang nice fish!
[signature]
Hell ya nic fish bro pv is getting hot!
[signature]
thanks, it was a fun day! on a side note, I did have a fishing pole stolen out of the back of my truck up there. my fault for leaving it in there. too bad people are willing to do that.
[signature]
Pineview I assume?
[signature]