Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Scam Bassin’ 7/10
[font "Calibri"][/font]Well I just got settled into my new house. It just so happens FLSP is exactly 1.3 miles away and my backyard practically borders the park.

Every time I fished FLSP in the past it usually ended with me leaving pissed off for one reason or another. I knew I wasn’t going to make it to mead this weekend so figured I would practice some soft plastic finesse techniques. Had no intensions on actually catching fish.

I fished a texas rig slowly on the back pond and landed this one and only fish. I also taught some young teens how to bass fish. They were all pumped up when they saw that bass. It was fat as hell and a solid 15 inches. As I was leaving the whole back pond was shoulder to shoulder lots of folks out and about. Enjoy!
[inline 001.JPG]

[inline 002.JPG]

[inline 005.JPG]

[inline 006.JPG]
[signature]
NICE BASS! Damn and outta floyd lamb! Those bass are so pressured, that's awesome you snagged that fatty!
[signature]
Thanks [cool] Of all the bass I caught at FLSP that one is my PB.

Yes FLSP is pressured but most people bait fish the front pond. Overall few peeps take the time to thoroughly fish the other small ponds and if they do its bait. Not to say that no one knows because I witnessed a few bassers doing their thing.

Two years ago I witnessed lots of bass being harvested. I was for sure it would destroy the population but here we are now two years later and I got this fine specimen. The size definitely surprised me.

One more thing not to hype the park up or anything but the Bgill fishing was nuts I saw a few teens get a quick limit avg size 2-4 inchs. Should of snapped a pic.

Note- I don’t prefer the term “snagged” but ok LOL[sly]
[signature]