Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Bait
[cool] Do you use Power Bait? How many colors do you normally cary with you?

Do the fish in your area change thier color preference from time to time?

I use power bait once in awhile. I carry roughly 18 colors in a kit mostly because in some areas, the trout will change color preference about every 20 minutes. What is your experience with Power Bait?
[signature]
It is not a matter of the number of post or a contest. I am in the process of writing a book about fishing for those who are beginners and even for the seasoned pro who may be looking for a couple more pointers.

In an effort to collect information from different geographical locations, it is unfortunate that there are people that do not even read their own states boards or have anything viable to contribute to the data base.

Perhaps if you were a registered member, you would understand and contribute your 2 cents worth on the topic and not be trying to slam someone whom is seeking information for a good cause.

Please feel free to register and help everyone out. Good info helps out more than our own personal egos.
[signature]
These boards are designed for fishermen to share with fishermen. We are not here to make potshots at others. If you don't like a topic or discussion, you are not forced to engage in the conversation. Do you like to talk fishing??? might I suggest another board for you. Just follow this link. It is just like this one but runs a little faster if you have dial up.

[url "http://www.fishingmessageboards.com"]http://www.fishingmessageboards.com[/url]
[signature]
Thanks for the clarification. There was no offense intended to you. It is kind of hard to clarify who is who when they are not registered or logged on as a member. People come on the boards all the time and throw single pot shots at others. You are right. That is not what the boards are for. Happy Fishing.[cool]

Please feel free to visit the aforementioned board. It is designed to keep fishing conversation in check and keep the potshotters out. Check it out and see for your self. I am registered there and use the same screen name. Feel free to register here as well. It is alot of fun sharing info with other anglers.
[signature]