Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard tomorrow
Any fellow BFT'ers headed to the Willard tomorrow? If so I was hoping to put a couple of faces to the names. Thanks.
[signature]
I know I am new to the board, but I will be out there around 4-5 pm not sure exactly where we will be, but I will be there in hopes to catch my first wiper
[signature]
Me and my ten year old son will be out off the south marina about 6 we will be in a green aluminum boat with a brown motor hope to see ya out there so I can say thanks for the tips u gave us
[signature]
I'll probably be there from the shore on the north dike by the outlet super early. Like dawn til I can't find any bites. So if you see a lone guy fishing 2 poles from the north dike that's me.
[signature]
I wish I was going out tommorrow but work calls. Drop a worm on the bottom and drag it. This will produce all kinds of fish[Wink] That's my tip of the day. Oh and when you see the boils throw the lunch box in and you will have a ball.[laugh]
[signature]
My daughter and I will be there north dike like last week when we past you. Trihull with 115 Merc name on the back says "little ripple". I haven't changed since I bought the boat need to get Skunked Again on there I guess. I assume you will be in the canoe again. Well see you there. J
[signature]