Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Sturgeon Report
Kory 3, Kent 2, Jon 0. Largest 90 inch
[signature]
Unreal! Keep up the good work & Go Jon!
[signature]
Great job guys, I look forward to the pics.
[signature]
Where are you at?
[signature]
Kory čaught 6' 4" sturgeon.
[signature]
Lower Salmon Falls Snake River.
[signature]
Nice live report Kent. How was/is the weather up there? Are you shore fishing?
[signature]
Keep up the good work. I was available this week.[cool]

Windriver
[signature]
Yes we were shore fishing. No more fish caught. Weather was good for the most part, but got really hot hiking back to the vehicle. That is an extremely difficult place to fish because of the walk across the spillway (not the typical spillway). Kory and I both ended up with large gashes in our legs and our feet were wet all day long.

Jon had a tough day hooking his bites, but he has already caught over 20 sturgeon this year and caught over 200 last year, so I am sure he will do just fine. Without his guidance we would have not known how to get to where we fished.
[signature]
It would have been nice to drown a worm or two with you.
[signature]
Fishing from shore and the weather was hot especially as the day went on. The walk in was brutal as two of us got bloody knees.

The second picture is one of the 6 footers, the third picture is the 90 incher, the forth is Kent's which was in the four footer range and the video (sorry not the best) is also the 90 incher.

It was great meeting you Jon, wish the fishing had turned out better for you.
[signature]
AWESOME! Way to go guys! I can't believe you got those from shore!
[signature]
How was the road getting into that side, Ken?
Washouts from the spring, or OK for regular clearance vehicles?

Yes, that is a lot of work getting down to the little point to fish, and it looks like 3 turbines or more running by the depth of the water, which makes fishing the stairs side near impossible.
[signature]
The road was in decent shape. Jon drove it in his Honda.
[signature]
90 inches? That is just awesome! Keep up the reports! Thanks!
[signature]
Yep, Kory caught the most and also the largest four fish. Being able to cast a long ways really helps at that location and Kory can get way out there.
[signature]
Man i would love to look at the pictures...but they are too Frick'n big! Could you resize them and repost?
[signature]
Good on ya guys.
Good ta see those big sucks were willing to play witcha.
[signature]
Thanks, good to know. When we fished it over 4th of July it was running lower. We were able to fish the stairs side, but it took 14 oz to stick. Son got his first ever, I won't bore you all with the video of a 12 yr old taking forever to reel in a 60" fish, but I'll put up a pic.

I prefer to fish the point, but was not sure about the road after having to cancel our June trip due to historic river levels.

Some one mentioned LH2, saw him over the 4th, he's doing well and still fishing lots. Gage has now landed more sturgeon than he can remember and LH's daughter is getting in on the action too. LH knows that hole like he knows his own house.
[signature]
[quote Troll]

Some one mentioned LH2, saw him over the 4th, he's doing well and still fishing lots. Gage has now landed more sturgeon than he can remember and LH's daughter is getting in on the action too. LH knows that hole like he knows his own house.

[/quote]

Someone told me that they thought they had read somewhere recently that Brody had moved to Idaho. Sounds like he has made the move.
[signature]