Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAV fishing day WE NEED BOATS, HELP
[#ff0000]We are still in BAD NEED of more boats to accomodate the anticipated number of Vets. Dunno how to put it nicely, it's just that these folks gave a lot when we needed them. It'll suck if we have to leave even one Vet behind. I know times aren't too good for a lot of us but you can bet it's a helluva lot worse for a LOT of them. Please help us give an enjoyable day to every Vet that comes to the outing.[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]You can simply P.M. WET1 with your boat information, (make, length, number of Vets you can take etc.) You could also call me @ 801-898-0348. You will notice that I always try to capitalize the word Vet or Veteran. Dunno if that is correct or not but to me they sure deserve it.[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]Thanking you all in advance,[/#ff0000]
Tom Robison aka GEEZER
[signature]
my buddy still has his truck available
[signature]
bump
[signature]
Wow hard to beleive were still short on boats with as many people in this site. [:/]
[signature]
bump again
[signature]
Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this. When and where is the fishing day?
[signature]
Soldier Creek on Saturday the 6th of August.
[signature]
Wet 1 Posted that we where looking good on boats as long as everyone maxs out there boats with the number they said they would take so this post needs to be updated or fall off the top. can you confirm with him and see if we can let this post fall off the list

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ead#unread

fnf[cool]
[signature]