Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAV Fishing day Boat update
Thank you all for all the support, with the addition of the National Guard boat the Geezer got lined up we should have enough to accomdate all the vets!!!

Bassrods and Geezer, I've been getting allot of questions about launch fees. Have you guys worked anything out with the forest service for them to waive our launch fees?
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
Todd I am not on the list yet I have a 17 foot lund and can take one and maybe two if needed.

thanks Jim Barney
[signature]
That is awesome ! Glad that they are all going on boats.
[signature]
I can bring my boat and Brent will bring his boat as well both boats are 20'..
[signature]
Guys, great response, looks like we'll have somewhere around 40 boats now, no problem taking all the vets!!!!

We have permission to waive the launch fees for the boats participating in the event. Camping fees will not be waived though. See you all there...
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
That will be great, thanks everyone for pitching in and finding some more volunteers. A few of us will be in Soldier Creek campsite A Thurs. and Friday nights so stop by and say hi and have a cold one around the fire, hopefully the skeeters aren't too bad but with a little JD who gives a darn.[fishin]
[signature]
Back to the top
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
oh man, had i known there would have been hooch involved we would have been up there camping also. but im pretty sure people wouldent want to see me doing my war dance with one sock, a piece of duct tape, a jar of vasiline, and a tire iron, with nothing else on racing through the camping ground screaming that the reds are comming at the top of my lungs. see you fine folks saturday morning! and just to save you some embarassment Pac, i will not be wearing my Bears jersey
[signature]
Could be the Bears year this year. I was just happy to see the Pack win one more Super Bowl during my life time, the only one I missed was when I was in Nam.
[signature]
We'll be up Thursday evening as well... Any one got some BFT flags?
[signature]
[quote PACKFAN]That will be great, thanks everyone for pitching in and finding some more volunteers. A few of us will be in Soldier Creek campsite A Thurs. and Friday nights so stop by and say hi and have a cold one around the fire, hopefully the skeeters aren't too bad but with a little JD who gives a darn.[fishin][/quote]

How many is a few...I was thinking of camping this weekend[cool]
[signature]
Wish I could help, I have been wanting to all summer, but I have to work till noon, do you need help after that, cleanup or something,
[signature]
You will just have to stop by and see[Wink]
[signature]
I will most likely be camping out friday too . Hopefully my wife dont have chores for me friday so i can do some pre fishing .You still have that Tracker ?
[signature]