Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devil's Crk. Res. - bass?
Yeah, I'm one of those "Utah guys", but i hope I'm one of the good guys. [angelic] I'm a tuber that has found your state in the S.E. area to be a piece of heaven for me the last several years. Thanks much Idaho!!! That being said, it's starting to get tough for this old geezer, not to mention the cost of gas on a fixed income that is dwindling in this economy. [frown]
Anyway a few years ago and before, I had a wonderful time catching LM at Devil's but last year it was way bad for me???
Was wondering how it is now before I spend the $ to try.??? Can I tug some sympathy strings to give me a current report from folks that may have fished there for LM recently? [Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
I wish you luck, but I haven't fished Devils in over a year.

Windriver
[signature]
we used a lot of gear for bass and and i started to think there wasnt anymore bass in that place..... only got trout.... i wish u luck if you go my friend and let us know if you find any.......
[signature]
I haven't fished it either. Good Luck!
[signature]
because i hate devils crk because of the recreational ill tell you were they are known to be caught... over at the inlet fish the heavy structure and run it slow what ever you decide to use just work it super slow..
[signature]