Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam Eakle Moves to KSL
It looks like Adam Eakle will be leaving KUTV-2's "Roughing It Outdoors" for a new program on KSL-5. The name of the new show will be "Outdoors With Adam Eakle"

His new show will air, not only at 11:00 PM Saturday evening, but also the following Sunday at 4:30 PM. I like multiple airings.

A few weeks back, I seen where another "Adam" shared hosting on Roughing It Outdoors and did very good too. I wonder if Roughing It Outdoors will continue to run and host the "other" Adam. I hope so. I would love to get two good outdoors shows recorded on my DVR every weekend.

Here is the link to the announcement:

[url "http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=16766094"]http://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=16766094[/url]
[signature]
Thanks for the info Ralph, that is the first I've heard of the new change. I'm not sure you are aware of this but there has been another outdoors show running for a year or so call" Hooked on Utah", it is also on KSL but it airs on Sunday at 11:30pm. I wonder if that show will stay on once Adam starts his new show, anyone know?[:/]
[signature]
When do they start airing the new show?
[signature]
In the link that Old_Coot gave, it says next month.
[signature]
Cool thanks.
[signature]
Both Adam Eakle and Gary Winterton were at Soldier Creek filming the C.A.S.T for kids event last weekend. What I was told was KSL wants exclusive coverage of outdoor sportsman activities in utah and offered Adam a better deal to come over. Both gentlemen are down to earth, kind hearted men and are a wealth of knowledge. I remember going into Fish Tech for a few supplies and information last year. Adam just happened to be there when I asked one of the employees for information about Starvation. He pulled out a map and pointed out several good spots and offered a great deal of information of how, where, when, what to use. Gary is the same way, he loves people and would help you anyway he could.

P.S. Thank you to all the Boat Captains who sacrificed their time energy and money to participate and help these special needs kids and their families enjoy a day of fishing at Soldier Creek. It was a wonderful experience!
[signature]