Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 BFT deer hunting contest check in and team standings!!!!!

Post your pictures here to get the points for your team.
Check here for team standings. Also BFT has donated a $25.00 dollar gift card to towards the winning team.

Team 1-the cactus kid and Trevor O - points

Team 2-Packfan and Hulapopper - 15 points

Team 3-TheOldSarge and Sfaustin - 5 points

Team 4-Mikkfinn80 and Ivorytip - 5 points

Team 5-chrome_junky and Ddahl3 - 10 points

Team 6-Dma_ayotte and Trophyboat - 26 points

Team 7-nijimasu and ductaped4runner -5 points

good luck to the teams and feel free to shoot the crap with each other and any questions just refer back to the rules i posted in the original post.
[signature]
Ok TROPHYBOAT we got this!!!![angelic]
[signature]
Hey ivory tip glad to be on your team. I hope I will be an o.k substitute for your buddy Rex Rammell!. I drew on an extra doe tag so I hope it helps us. Only 12 days till archery opener!
[signature]
cool !
[signature]
Ok, SfAustin, where you huntin'? I'll spend most of my season in unit 39.
[signature]
Thanks for putting this together, bud. Should be a good time ~Smile
[signature]
You are most welcome!!!!!!! Now lets make this fun. i have been in the process of getting everything squared away for opening day and there on out i have baby sitters lined up got the stands ready to be hung next week and have been shooting the bow a lot. oh yeah and just got me a new pair of danner pronghorns for the year!!!!! STOKED!!!!!![cool]
[signature]
Nice D, I only got the one buck tag but I have a good amount of land to hunt that has a strong herd so unless i don't hunt I should fill the tag, clue me in if there are other ways to get Idaho tags and I will see what I can do(I am always down for some extra outdoor activities). As you know I am a nonresident so i don't quite have the Idaho big game process figured out.
[signature]
Yes, i only have the one tag also.. Ive seen some nice bucks but wont pass on easy meat for the freezer if its getting to the end...
[signature]
Guess we are teaming up, looking fwd to it. I only have one tag, a buck tag for area 1022 I think it is. That hunt doesn't start until 1 Nov. but the wife and I will be in WY. deer hunting as it opens the same day so I won't be hunting Idaho until the 2nd week of Nov.. I sent you a PM stating that the wife and I just returned from our archery elk hunt here in Utah. She ended up taking a cow after having missed a spike the evening before at one of our favorite watering holes. We boned the cow out and 3 of us had the meat back in camp and on ice by 10 or so yesterday morning. The animals here in Utah are in great shape this year do to the wet spring and summer we have had, the cow had alot of fat on her.
[signature]
Whoops!

Sorry, Ductaped4runner-

I didn't realize we were entered in the contest when I killed my deer, so i didn't take a photo with the appropriate paper in it. Hope this doesn't mess up your chances-

If it makes any difference in apealing to the judges- this is the first doe I've shot in several years- I pretty much only hunt the archery seasons, and my kills for prior years are documented at
[url "http://forums.bowsite.com/bsreg/lookup.cfm?bcrid=24161&username=nijimasu"]http://forums.bowsite.com/...mp;username=nijimasu[/url]

Here's the archery doe I took this year. I throw myself on the mercy of the court (again, my apologies to DT4RNNR)

[Image: daledeer2011.jpg]
[signature]
Lol! Settle down! Its all good. Fantastic doe. Good for 5 points.
[signature]
Thanks Chrome_junky- I appreciate it.

I'm just being careful- I once ran a contest similar to this on another website, and some of the players really got their panties wadded over the slightest thing- I'd hate to cause anything like that here by me being dumb. I sincerely appreciate you doing this contest- it's awesome!

-Dale
[signature]
not sure if i did this right. not used to taking pictures of does. taken 8-31-11. pic was taken with the cell phone. my son was pretty Sad dad war hurting the deer. Smile

forgot the visible paper with the date. sf_austin can verify, he was there when the arrow flew and the next morning for the track job...you the man buddy... thanks again. hopefully i can return the favor.

also enclosed is the spike i bowkilled have and tell me what you think... sorta unique
[signature]
fantastic doe and spiker!!!!! he is unique i would have him euro mounted.
[signature]
thanks. his antler actually broke while we were hauling him out. they were pretty soft. i am actually holding it in place when we took the picture.

sorta off topic but how is the steelhead fishing in the fall on the salmon. never fished in the fall. my wife is from salmon and we do alot of visiting the inlaws in the spring but never fall fished
pm me if you can
[signature]
ive done pretty good in november in salmon around shoupe i know there are some fish there now just not a whole bunch but they will be there soon.
[signature]
Finally! I was starting to wonder if I was jinxed for entering this contest! This is the first deer this year that I could draw back on. Now hope I can fill my buck tag.
[signature]
Heres my deer, 3X3 with over 1 inch long eyeguards on each side.
[signature]
Nice buck man!!!! Dang near looks like my bucks twin lol.... Good job and good eats man....
[signature]