Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any action at willard
and can you launch a boat at the south marine i'd like to hit the wipers one more time this year >

Thanks
[signature]
OEJ and I tried to drive into the south Marina and the gates are CLOSED!!! So we drove around to the south dike, not fishing but just sight seeing. Looks pretty Sad, we stopped in Smith and Edwards and seen a fish cop!!! SHould have asked him what he knows, but didnt
[signature]
P4L is right, you are not going to launch a boat of any size at Willard right now. Muskyhunter and I launched his 14ft alum. at the north marina last Sunday after driving down the channel out to the main lake to get to some water deep enough to launch his boat. You can try to catch some wipers but it has been real slow with our last three times out only produced one fish on each trip. Good luck if you go and let us know how you do. WH2
[signature]
WH2 have you seen any boils or any surface activity at all? I'm actually ready to get my float tube out and do some fishing. Ever since I got my boat I have'nt used it for about ten years now. But if the boils start up I'll have to dust it off.
[signature]
S2, no boils at all or any surface activity except for carp. Ever once in a while we would see a small shad( 1 inch) jump beside the boat and when we got to shore we saw twenty or more pelicans gulping down small shad but no waters on top. WH2
[signature]