Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a post youve been waiting for!!!
Willard wiper boil bonanza! ! Started boiling as soon as we got on the water at five. Didn't stop till 8 !!!!! Every direction you looked they were pushing baits! 29 wipers in 2.5 hours. My most epic evening on the bay! Fished the so. Side all fish caught on topwater! ! Yeeehaaaw! Haha heres the pair for the grill! -
[Image: 2011-08-28205837.jpg]
[signature]
Sounds awesome! Maybe all that lightning, rain and cloud cover woke 'em up!
Curious - did you have to chase them around or were they just there? Didya see birds diving?

I did not make it down last Friday as planned, but man - I gotta make a run!

What do you think about the proposed new limit? Sounds like you tossed a few back. Looks like some good size there. Nice going!
Finally! screw school, I'm headed up there! Thanks for the post!!
[signature]
We stayed in the same 150 yd area most of the night!! Oh and yote - bryce and myself took a newbe out to the refuge on Saturday night, the newbe caught a 9 and an 11 lber. [cool] stomper cats hes hooked for life!
[signature]
Amazing! Well done.
[signature]
Great report Joe, thanks for sharing. I've been thinking about getting out there the last two evenings but now I know there is a good reason to go[Smile]. I bet your arms are sore from that wiper catching workout, very impressive numbers.
[signature]
Yea it was pretty crazy!
[signature]
awesome as usual dude great job
[signature]
Rift on man! I can't imagine catching as many wipers as most people catch white bass. I hope your guns are sore.
Were you throwing a blue fox spinner or what???? [Wink]
[signature]
NICE!
Thanks for the heads up!

fnf[cool]
[signature]
Nice job...thanks for the update on Willard...you guys know how to have fish'n fun thats for sure...we'll be trying to educate ourselves later this fall at Willard...[Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Damn your good!! #3 bluefox in clown pattern tipped with a krawler and some powerbait catfish cheese in a tube spread on the blade... really drives em nuts! !!
[cool]
[signature]
[quote Utcatman]Damn your good!! #3 bluefox in clown pattern tipped with a krawler and some powerbait catfish cheese in a tube spread on the blade... really drives em nuts! !!
[cool][/quote]

Caught 'em many times with that exact rig, myself! Now the secret is out.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Don't forget the peanut butter...crunchy.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice, we've been twice and only caught the walleys. Way to go and thanks for reporting.[Smile]
[signature]
Well, with a report like that, it might get a bit busy out there tonight.
[signature]
What do you think 200 boats?
[signature]
Awe I'm Sorry fellers .... didn't mean to let the cat outta the bag! Now they know me secret lure too oh jeez I done messed up!
[signature]
Probably 199 got a flat tire on the boat trailer so I won't make it to the party. Good luck. J
[signature]
Don't sweat it, bro. Bug bay is big water. Thanks for the report![cool]
[signature]