Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview this morning.
Went out to pineview this morning and I got there about 5:45 first boat on the water and just a slight breeze. Me and a guy from work headed to cemetery point and started throwing buzz baits. After a while of nothing I changed to a watermelon senko and bam second cast 13 inch smallie. It went on like that for about an hour and I ended up boating 9 smallies and a 37 inch muskie. I had two more muskies on but ended losing them. Awesome morning.
[signature]
Great looking Ski.[cool] Sounds like a good day. I guess there is more places to fish besides Willard. ha ha
[signature]
Yeah thats why it wasn't that busy everyone was at willard. Lol I'm thinking of heading out again tonight.
[signature]
Nice job bro! to bad you missed out on the hot boils last night, hopefully you find em tonight
[signature]
I was out there at day break, but it was pretty slow for me. Not a typical for me at pineview. I found fish in about 18-20 ft, but they were all dinks. Did your texas rig the senko to get the depth or were you fishing weightless and shallow? Planning on heading out there again in the morning, but I may need to rethink it and head to East Canyon.
[signature]
Yeah I rigged texas and was about 13 to 18 feet at times
[signature]
Shaaaaweet dude !!!!
[signature]
Pack it in
PACK IT OUT !